Blaize @ Random Rawr has just given us an award (yes, even loser blogs get awards)! It’s quite simple; all I need to do is write a list of Ten Things That Make Me Happy.
1. My friends. Though most of them are Goths and epic fails, we always have the best time and do everything together. They never fail to make me smile.
2. Rainy days. While most people love the sun, seven years of almost continuous sun makes you really, really sick of it. The rare occasions that it does rain make me extremely happy. There's just something about rain; the smell of it, how when it rains you're allowed to be lazy... It's just epicness.
3. Music. No matter what I’m feeling, there’s always a song out there that describes my mood perfectly. And music can also change your mood from “grouchy” to “eee happy”.
4. Myspace. I only just discovered this site (yes, I know, I’m about 6 years behind everyone else). Reading what my friends are up to, and watching dodgy live videos is pure awesome.
5. My Family. If I have a bad day, they’d defo cheer me up.
6. Making other people happy. If you can achieve this, you know you’ve done a week’s worth of good deeds.
7. Summer. There’s nothing like lying on the beach (clad in sunscreen, of course) under the rays of the evil sun (or umbrella), listening to the sound of the waves crashing, water splashing... *sigh*.
8. Chocolate. Harry Potter was right with this one, eating chocolate is scientifically proven to make you happy, so of course it's going to make my list. My all-time favourite is honeycomb chocolate, just in case you ever wanted to buy me some. XP
9. Parties. I’m not talking about your Cory Worthington parties, where complete randoms rock up, and the police are called hundreds of times because your stereo volume is on 9000. I’m talking about get-togethers with friends and relatives, and kiddie sleepovers, with teacups on the table, and your stuffed toys sitting next to you. Good times, good times.
10. Being myself. Life’s not a stage, and we shouldn’t care what other people think, because the odds are we’ll see them again in our lives (this includes everybody from school).
Now, I have to pass this onto 10 bloggers, but I don’t know 10 bloggers. So I’m gonna be a bad girl and bend the rules a little; – ANYBODY can copy+paste this onto their blog! Woot!