Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I hate you now...

Another tag!! I was tagged by Cherry Pops {www.ramblergirls.blogspot.com}
So 10 things I hate and love, this'll be easy - oh, and yeah, it's not in order again because I suck and keeping things in order.

LOVES:

1. Friends
2. Internet
3. Books!
4. My New Phone (which I'm getting tomorrow, eek!}
5. Writing
6. Reading
7. Drawing
8. Animals
9. My mum
10: Chocolate Ice-cream


HATES:

1. Waiting
2. People who take too long on the library computers *cracks knuckles*
3. People who pay out a religion because they dont believe in the same thing
4. Vanilla Ice-Cream
5. Stomach Cramps
6. The heat
7. School
8. Markets
9. Ads
10. My dad

Lol. I've finished my list of 20 things!
Okay, I tagg

randomrawr - www.randomrawr.blogspot.com
Childish - www.thechildishband.blogspot.com
happy days - www.happydayswithoutyou.blogspot.com
Constructive Attitude - www.symnoticdiscord.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Abby. said...

Hey, my name is Abby. I likey your blog, but I don't have one. I'll still "follow" your blog though, lol.
~Abby~

Abby. said...

I didn't mean to say likey. I meant like. Lol.